To Our Valued Patients,
As we continue to navigate the latest developments with the COVID19 pandemic, we wanted to keep you informed as to our current policies and procedures here Davis and DeRosa Physical Therapy. The California state has mandated physical therapy as an essential service under the March 19, 2020 Shelter in Place orders from Governor Gavin Newsom.
Out of respect for this and as a service to our community, we are open to serve those patients who feel that their therapy is essential. Your health and safety and the safety of our staff is very important to us.
We are pleased to inform you, however, that we are now up and running with an easy-to-use TeleHealth/Online alternative that allows patients to safely and easily login to appointments online, is covered by most insurance companies and falls under the HIPAA guidelines. PLEASE CALL 310-648-3167 to schedule your TELEHEALTH visit.
If you do need or have an onsite therapy appointment, please review the current policies below prior to coming in to our clinic:
- We are currently discouraging caregivers from coming inside the clinic in order to avoid unnecessary contact. Please call us upon arrival and we can assist in getting the patient safely inside and back outside of our clinic.
- If you are unwell, please stay home. Prior to your arrival at the office, all patients will be screened and those with any cold or flu like symptoms such as fever, cough, fatigue, difficulty breathing and/or sore throat will be asked to please stay home and explore Telehealth PT services, if appropriate.
- We are asking all patients to wash their hands BEFORE and AFTER treatment.
- All patient/therapist contact will occur only with the use of gloves or towels to minimize skin to skin contact
- Hands and equipment are thoroughly sanitized before and after each patient
- We’re avoiding hand shaking, hugging and unnecessary body contact during this time
We are all in this together. The sooner we can stomp out the COVID19 virus, the sooner we will be back to our normal way of life.
Please let us know how we can best support you during this difficult time.
Chris, Troy, Tami, Garret, Leo, Lianne, Alex, Andrew, Andy, Michael, Miranda, William, Jane and the entire staff of Davis and DeRosa Physical Therapy